Pizarra Interactiva 10 Point Touch Whiteboard Software With Español
Ⅰ. Description Of Infared Smart Whiteboard
An Interactive Smart whiteboard, also known as interactive board or smart board, is a large interactive display board in the form factor of a whiteboard. It can either be a standalone touchscreen computer used independently to perform tasks and operations, or a connectable apparatus used as a touchpad to control computers from a projector. They are used in a variety of settings, including classrooms at all levels of education, in corporate board rooms and work groups, in training rooms for professional sports coaching, in broadcasting studios, and others.
Ⅱ. Our Advantage
1. We are factories with more than 14 years' exprience on making OEM/ODM digital infrared interactive whiteboard, optical interactive whitegboard, our interactive board has been sold to more than 80 countries, we have own developed interactive whiteboard software Drawview, support multi-languages, easy use and have abundant teaching tools. Prdouction capability for IWB is more than 10,000 pieces per month.
2. 10 points IR touch ( 20 points touch option): We used own developed touch sensor for the IWB, it dopt super sensitive touch sensor, increase the touch accuracy, and it can stand more than 35 million time secure touch without any uncontrolled space. Touch easily and control perfectly.
3. Board panel: Nanometer high polymer/Ceramic (Porcelain) surface+ XPS/Aluminum honeycomb middle
4. Intelligent writing & Touch control: the writing function interface can realize the functions of writing, magnifying, shrinking, erasing, dragging, and the like.
5. Support gesture recognition in our interactive board software
6. Main IWB size include: 78" 80" 82" 84" 86" 88" 90" 92" 96" 100" 102" 103" 108" and other sizes, max size up to near 164"
III. Technicial Parameters
|Interactive Board Speicification||Parameters|
|Touch Point||10 touch|
|Resolution:||32767 x 32767|
|Cursor Speed||180 dot /s|
|Effect Touch Object Size||>8mm|
|Touch Method||Finger or Pen|
|Connecting Port||USB 2.0|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Linux, Mac, Android|
|Power Supply||USB power supply DC 4.6V- 5.0V <1W ( 100mA at 5V)|
|Working Condition||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Storage||Temperature: -30°C~60°C Humidity: 0%~95%|
|Operation||Temperature: -10°C~45°C Humidity: 10%~90%|
|Installation||Wall mounted, cabinets, mobile stand (optional)|
Q:How does the interactive whiteboard work?
A:You need to connect the USB cable of IWB to the laptop, and also connect the projector to laptop via HDMI or VGA cables.
Q:Can I use whiteboard pen to write on the interactive board?
A:Generally there are two surface, nano surface is generally only for proejction and suggest users only use whiteboard software to write, but if have to use whiteboard pen to write, generally to use wet cloth to clean in time. If have to write as normal whiteboard, then suggest to use ceramic surface for the board, but there will be extra cost for this. Most of customers only use nano surface.
Q:Is there MOQ?
A:MOQ is 10 pieces, but if just order sample to do some testing, we can support one piece.
Q:Could you offer OEM&ODM serivce.
A:Yes, we have providing OEM&ODM service for many world-class companies for over ten years.
Q:What is the lead time?
A:Generally 15 working days for verifications sample, 20-25 working days for massive production.
Q:How long is the warranty time?
A:3 years. We will provide spare parts and neccessary guide when there is any after-service issue.